Principles of Business
1. Client’s interests always come first. The experience shows that as long as we provide good service to customers, the success will follows.
2. Our three most important wealth are people, capital and reputation. If any one among them is destroyed, the reputation will undoubtedly be the most difficult to rebuild. We will fully abide by the laws, regulations and codes of professional ethnics which restrain us both literally and virtually. Continued success depends upon unswerving adherence to this principle.
3. Our goal is to bring superior returns for shareholders. And the key for us to achieve superior returns, enrich capitals, and recruit and retain best talents is profits. The staffs hold shares can coordinate the interests between staffs and shareholders.
4. We are proud for our professional quality. For all the work undertaken, we always pursue excellence with uncompromising determination. Despite a large amount and wide coverage of business activities, we will choose to be the best company rather than the largest company.
5. We emphasize creativity and imagination. Although the old way may still be the most appropriate choice, we constantly strive to provide customers a more effective program planning. We are so proud that many practices and techniques which are pioneered by us later became the industry standards.
6. We will spare no effort to recruit the best talent for each position. Though our business turnover is calculated as per billion, the talent is carefully selected one by one. We deeply understand that a company without the best talents can never be the best in service industry.
7. We provide employees with faster career development channel than most other companies. All promotions depend on personal ability and performance and we have not yet to find the limits to the duty our best employees are unable to assume. To be successful, our employees have to be able to reflect the diversity of the communities and cultures in our business area. That means our company must absorb, retain and inspire employees with different backgrounds and viewpoints. We believe that diversity is the only way to success rather than an option.
8. We constantly focus much on team spirit. Apart from continual encouragement of individual creativity, we are also confident that excellent team work brings the best results. We have no room for those who put their personal interests ahead of the interests of the firm and its clients.
9. Our employees’ dedication to the company and their intense effort and enthusiasm for the job are greater than those in most other organizations. We think that this is an important part of our success.
10. We regard our company scale as an asset that we try hard to preserve. We hope our company will be big enough to handle the largest project clients may image and pay great attention to every trifle thing like keeping enthusiasm for service, keeping close contact with clients and having team spirits. All those above are highly appreciated by us and are all critical factor of company success.
11. We constantly strive to anticipate the rapidly changing needs of our clients and to develop new services to meet them. We deeply understand financial environment changes at every moment and also know that one loses by pride and gains by modesty.
12. Frequent receipt of confidential information is part of our normal client relationship. Any violation of confidential principle or unjustifiably and rashly use of confidential information are unforgivable.
13. Our industry is highly competitive, so we positively seek to expand our relationship with clients. We always uphold the principle of fair competition and never denigrate competitors.
14. Integrity and Honesty are fundamental of our business. We expect that our employee will maintain a high level of ethical standards both in working and living.