J-Tech Capital's Privacy Principles
The J-Tech Capital has adopted the following privacy principles:
- J-Tech Capital will only collect information that it believes to be relevant and required to understand the customer’s financial needs and to conduct J-Tech Capital ’s business.
- J-Tech Capital will use customer information to provide customers with better customer services and products.
- J-Tech Capital may pass customer information to other J-Tech Capital Group companies or agents, as permitted by law.
- J-Tech Capital will not disclose customer information to any external organisation unless J-Tech Capital has customer consent or is required by law or has previously informed the customer.
- J-Tech Capital may be required, from time to time, to disclose customer information to Governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or J-Tech Capital’s regulators but J-Tech Capital will only do so under proper authority.
- J-Tech Capital aims to keep customer information up-to-date.
- J-Tech Capital maintains strict security systems designed to prevent unauthorised access to customer information by anyone, including J-Tech Capital staff.
All Group companies, or J-Tech Capital staff and all third parties with permitted access to customer information are specifically required to observe J-Tech Capital's confidentiality obligations.
We will not collect, use or disclose your personal information without your consent, except where required or permitted by law.
In order to provide you with products and services, it is necessary for us to be able to collect, use and disclose your personal information for certain clearly identified purposes. We obtain this consent during the application process.